“Pickton was the straw man set up for everyone to gawk at and hate while the real killers got away. The arrangement was vast and orchestrated from the very top”.
– Grant Wakefield, former CSIS agent and undercover operative at the “Piggy’s Palace” killing site, August 4, 2011“It’s not just our women who are going missing. Whole families are disappearing, starting with the children. Our northern communities are being wiped out for their land by big corporations and their hired RCMP thugs. It's the residential school genocide taken to its next step.”
– Carol Martin, Vancouver, September 12, 2008Insiders to a crime, after all, are always the most dangerous of witnesses. But no amount of fear mongering can mask these inconvenient truths:
1. Policemen, crown prosecutors and politicians were all present at Piggy Palace parties where women were tortured and killed, as routinely as “visiting dignitaries” at residential schools abducted and murdered children;
2. At least three other body dumping sites have been identified in Vancouver where Dave Pickton was seen depositing human remains: sites that both the police and media refuse to investigate as steadfastly as they ignore the twenty eight documented mass grave sites of residential school children;
3. As with the TRC cover up of the residential school genocide, every effort to extend the web of criminal complicity past lone individuals has been deliberately stopped and suppressed by the courts and the police;
4. The “official” dead body count, whether of residential school children or aboriginal women today, has been kept ludicrously low, contrary to all the evidence; and
5. Lawyers for aboriginal victims’ families have actively colluded with police and government to suppress any evidence suggesting a wider, systemic crime and not merely an episodic one.
It is truly remarkable how uniform is the pattern of official malfeasance and its accompanying obfuscation, whether years ago or today.
A west coast Indian Agent in January, 1940 expressed this design perhaps more honestly than most bureaucrats when he wrote, after the standard cursory inspection following the death of children at the United Church residential school in Ahousaht, B.C.:“As this was the property of the church, care was taken to avoid too close an inquiry.”
(P.D. Ashbridge to Indian Affairs, January 17, 1940)I’ve never met the alleged serial killer Willie Pickton, but he and I have this much in common: we have both just published books that have Canada’s power brokers worried.
Willie’s book, Pickton in his Own Words
, claims that he was framed by the RCMP for the murder of dozens of mostly aboriginal women. My own book, Murder by Decree: The Crime of Genocide in Canada
, shows that such organized race killing is endemic to this nation and carries on today.
Like anyone who’s worked for many years on the streets of Vancouver’s downtown east side, I learned early on and firsthand of the deep complicity of both the RCMP and Vancouver police in the rape, disappearance and killing of local, mostly aboriginal women. These killings are no more random or aimless than were the murder by decree of more than 50,000 Indian residential school children. They were all in fact targeted execution
s designed to wipe out traditional native families to steal their lands and complete the final extermination of their nations.
Canada is doing its best to hide these racial murders and protect the real killers through sanitized “inquiries” run by the very groups responsible for our homegrown genocide. Our two books throw a damning spotlight on this cover up.
My book exposes the most blatant of these show pieces – the so-called Truth and Reconciliation Commission” (TRC) that found nobody guilty for the residential schools massacre – by publishing evidence suppressed by the TRC that proves that genocide in Canada by church and state was deliberate and institutionalized from the beginning, and has been massively concealed. And Willie Pickton’s book threatens to derail the government’s controlled in-house “Inquiry into Missing Native Women” by discarding his assigned role as official scapegoat for the organized racially targeted killing of Indians.
Regardless of Willie Pickton’s real or imagined involvement in these killings, he - like me - is a target of a huge public hatred and fear incited by those who stand to lose by the truth coming out
Honesty at the top or not, indigenous nations in Canada are still as firmly in the cross hairs of big money and their state accomplices as they ever were. Foreign investors with a stake in the riches of Canada’s western and northern regions – especially Chinese cartels – are the force behind the reign of terror being unleashed on aboriginal families to dispossess them of their lands and their children. The RCMP is the hired gun working for this Mob and the courts stand by to smooth the arrangement, while Ottawa dissimulates and prattles on about “healing and reconciliation”.
For these reasons and more, the systematic killing of native women and children across Canada will continue, for it is not only a profitable venture but the key to wiping out such a targeted culture over time. And so too will carry on the silencing of voices opposed to this genocidal paradigm and its official narrative. So don’t expect either my book or Willie Pickton’s to hit the Canadian bestseller list, or even to survive to a second edition.That’s all the more reason, of course, to get our books.
Copies of my two new books can be ordered through Amazon: Unrelenting: Between Sodom and Zion (https://www.createspace.com/6052421)
and Murder by Decree: The Crime of Genocide in Canada(www.itccs.org)http://itccs.org/2011/02/02/memorandum-on-the-organized-disappearance-torture-exploitation-and-murder-of-women-and-children-on-canada-s-west-coast-a-summary-from-eyewitnesses/ REVIEWS AND SUMMARIESCounter Report “lifts the lid on mass murder and its cover up in Canada”Murder by Decree
is an uncensored record of the planned extermination of indigenous children in Canada's murderous "Indian residential schools". It is issued as a corrective Counter Report to the miscarriage of justice by Church and State known as the Canadian "Truth and Reconciliation Commission" (TRC).
Based on eyewitness testimonies and archival records deliberately suppressed or ignored by the TRC, Murder by Decree
proves that the genocide of indigenous people began as a religion-led campaign and continues to be a deliberate governmental policy in Canada. This Counter Report reveals these startling facts:
- Over half of Indian residential school children began dying the very first year these church-run facilities were opened
- This huge mortality rate continued unabated for over a half century because of deliberate practices of germ warfare according to a prescribed monthly "death quota"
- Evidence of these intentional crimes has been continually destroyed by the RCMP and the Catholic, Anglican and United Church since at least 1960
- The same genocide continues today, is aimed at indigenous women and children, and is driven by foreign corporate interests hungry for native lands and resources“Murder by Decree”
is issued by The International Tribunal for the Disappeared of Canada (ITDC), an international coalition of jurists and human rights groups. For more information and to obtain copies order it directly through www.createspace.com/6085632
or disappearedofcanada,,,gmail.com“Classic” New Book by Kevin Annett “arouses and summons”A narrative of extraordinary power and importance, Unrelenting is the long-awaited account of how one man’s courage toppled a Pope and changed the face of the world.
The twenty year saga of Reverend Kevin Annett to expose Genocide and child torture by his own Canadian culture has been recounted in part in other books and documentaries, but not until now has the entire story been told with such depth and humanity. In his own words, and drawing on a rich body of evidence and experience, Kevin Annett recounts a Herculean struggle to force a buried truth into the light of day, and to prosecute church and state for their unspeakable crimes against the innocent.“Unrelenting
will rank one day as a classic in the world’s great literature” says reviewer Elizabeth Richeson. “It allows the reader to evolve with the author and endure with him the cost of speaking the truth to tyranny. It does so without cant or rhetoric, with fallibility and humor, but always with its vision fixed on the ‘butchered and betrayed’ children. I sobbed and I laughed. I have rarely been so moved by a book.”
Written as both historical record and spiritual reflection, Unrelenting
moves past the bare facts of a global crime to the deeper question of how moral people are to respond to official malfeasance in their own back yard. Its passion and devotion reveal a man who has found his real vocation as “a doer of the word, and not merely a speaker”. Unrelenting
will serve as the basis for an upcoming major documentary film by the same name. During March and April, the author will be conducting a public speaking and book reading tour across North America and Europe.
For more information, to contact the author or arrange interviews, phone 386-492-2395 or write to hiddenfromhistory1,,,gmail.com . See www.KevinAnnett.com