Custom Search
Top Stories
Go to Site Index See "Top Stories" main page
REPORTING · 27th March 2010
Merv Ritchie
It appears as though no one was injured and both of the occupants in the home at the time of the outbreak of the fire escaped without harm.

Spectators on the scene, those who were the first to attend, stated the residents did not want to go to the hospital to be checked for smoke inhalation. Rcmp officers stated the home likely smoldered for a while before it suddenly went up considering the residents lucky.

It was an early evening fire on the Kitsumkalum reserve, just west of Terrace. A fortunate ending to a potential tragedy.

A short video clip can be viewed HERE
Kitsumkalum Fire
Comment by Roberta Friesen on 29th March 2010
I live in Chilliwack. This house belonged to my late Father, Benjamin C. Bolton.

When I saw this it brought memories of an era that has long past. It prompted me to re visit younger years and so many memories.

Thank the good Lord, no one was hurt. Thank you for sharing this video on-line.

Respectfully,

Roberta A. Friesen
nee: Roberta A. Bolton