NEWS RELEASE · 25th September 2011
Over the past 24 hours these are some of the events Terrace RCMP responded to:
- police responded to a domestic violence and mischief call, charges pending.
- three reports of intoxicated males and one report of an intoxicated female, all of whom were located and arrested.
- police assisted local hotel with removal of hotel guest.
- report of a belligerent customer at a local store.
- report of a hit and run accident.
- report of a lost cell phone.
- counterfeit currency was turned in after it was discovered at a local business.
- a male was arrested for failing to comply with his release conditions.
Elsewhere in Terrace
- report of a possible drunk driver.
- one youth and one male was arrested for being intoxicated in a public place.
- abandoned 911 call from pay phone at Arena.
- youth left from Mills Memorial Psychiatric Unit without permission, was later located and returned.
- police responded to a 911 hang up.
- police investigated a suspicious occurrence.
- police responded to three domestic disputes, all verbal only and no charges.
- Kona mountain bike stolen from shed.
- report of a missing youth.
- male was arrested for possession of a controlled substance.
- two people arrested for failing to comply with their release conditions.
- report of an unwanted guest, left prior to police attendance.
- report of a possible impaired driver, vehicle located and driver pulled into a driveway and ran from vehicle prior to traffic stop being initiated. Registered owner located a few blocks away and found to not be over the legal limit.
- a wallet was found and returned to the owner.
- a male was arrested for being drunk in a public place.
- police located a male after he called and made suicidal utterances. Male was transported to Mills Memorial.
- police investigated an assault which turned out to be unsubstantiated.
- police assisted ambulance after a reported assault, still under investigation.
- police located some stolen property and are attempting to locate it's owners.
- report of an intoxicated unwanted guest.
- report of a possible drunk driver, police attended and found vehicle had gone into ditch due to mechanical failure.