Oct. 13, 2011, 24 hour news releaseDowntown Terrace
- police checked on a possible intoxicated male on the Sande Overpass. He was crawling in the grass, headed to the shelter. Police took the male to Mills Memorial Hospital.
- false 911Elsewhere Terrace
- false residential alarm
- problems between youth at the Aquatic Center. Police made extra patrols in the are to prevent problems.
- well being check of a person who hung up on dispatch
- male was arrested for theft by the loss prevention officer of Walmart. The male attempted to run away. Force was used to detain him. Charges are being forwarded for theft and escape lawful custody.
- a male was warned to use car seats for his children
- a male was arrested for public intoxication near the hopital on Haugland’
- an eleven year old male was reported missing from his foster home, when he failed to show up for his curfew. He was later located.
- an intoxicated male was escorted to his residenceKitsumkalum, Kulspai, Gitaus
- nothing to reportThornhill
- false 911Rural
- false business alarmPeople with information on crime are asked to contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS. Or a Tip can be left anonymously online at www.bccrimestoppers.com.
Unfortunately, it's permitted.