- a vehicle pulling out of Tim Horton’s on Lakelse was struck by a bicycle. BC Ambulance attended. The 34 year old rider of the bicycle suffered a minor injury to her knee. There was minor damage to the bicycle and to the front passenger fender of the vehicle.
- police are investigating a prescription alteration at the Shopper’s Drug Mart on Lakelse
- a group of youth ages 11 to 14 were attempting to burn down a garage on Lakelse Ave. Police attended and found the suspect youths at Mr. Mike’s. A 13 year old female was caught in the act of spray painting a wall. She was arrested for mischief. She was also in breach from another incident of failing to abide by a curfew. She was held for Justice of the Peace hearing. Another 13 yr old youth was recognized as having been reported as missing on Oct. 18. He was arrested for mischief. A broken steak knife was found concealed in his sweater sleeve. He was then arrested for carrying a concealed weapon as well. Charges are being forwarded for both youth in this matter.
- a male was arrested for public intoxication at Safeway. En route to the detachment this male threatened to kill the police officer and his entire family. Charges are being forwarded. He will appear in court in the morning.
- theft of Listerine at the Husky. The male was located sitting outside of the store with the Listerine. He was arrested for theft. Charges are being forwarded. He will appear in court this morning.
- two garbage cans and a bunch of milk crates were stolen from McDonald’s at 12:55 AM. The suspect vehicle is grey pick up truck with two males in it.Elsewhere Terrace
- verbal dispute in the Mills Memorial Hospital Parking lot
- a suspicious person in a black hoodie rang a doorbell at a residence on Medeek Ave at 2:12 PM. When the person inside of the house made noise, the person ran away.
- a female was arrested for shoplifting by the Loss Prevention Officer at Walmart. Police attended and arrested the female. Charges are being forwarded. She is on conditions not to go to Walmart.
- a bear in the compound at Adult Probation on Eby St. It was shot.
- a female reported that she was having a dispute with another female at the Rainbow Inn. Police attended. The complainant was very intoxicated and did not want to speak with police. The other female had left.
- an intoxicated male was knocking at a residence on Little Ave and refused to stop. He eventually left on his own accord.
- police investigated a report of a female being held against her will
- two people performing indecent acts on Pear St in public. Police attended but the two have moved on.
- a sixteen yr old female was reported missing from her foster home
- police were called to a domestic dispute on Park Ave. A male was arrested for 3 counts of breaching his conditions. He is held for court this morning.
- a 16 yr old male was arrested for public intoxication in the halls of Birchwood Apartments on Little Ave
- police were requested by Conservation to attend to Thornhill Elementary School for a report of a bear. Police made patrols to ensure the safety of the children. The bear was not located.
- a 13 yr old female was assaulted in the face with a pot by her mother at a residence on Larch Ave. The youth suffered heavy bruising to her face.
- a blue 1998 Dodge Dakota pickup, BC LP# CM0684 was stolen sometime between 6 AM and 6:45 PM on Oct. 18. It was parked near the four way stop sign at Hwy 37 and Hwy 16.Kitsumkalum, Kulspai, Gitaus
nothing to reportRural
nothing to reportPeople with information on crime are asked to contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS. Or a Tip can be left anonymously online at www.bccrimestoppers.com
This is not normal for Terrace.