NEWS RELEASE · 25th October 2011
Your Local Outdoor Adventure Film Fest is here - The SkeenaWild Film Fest will be making stops throughout the Skeena Watershed next week!
Come and check out some amazing films from and about our incredible neck of the woods. Along with the film festival, there will be a travelling photo show displaying some incredible photos from local photographers.
· Wednesday, Nov. 2 – Terrace: Skeena Junior Secondary (Drama Theatre) – 7 to 10pm
· Thursday, Nov. 3 – Smithers: Della Herman Theatre – 7 to 10pm
· Friday, Nov. 4 – Kispiox: Kispiox Valley Community Hall – 7 to 10pm
Film Fest Night tickets are only $5 - available ,,,:
· Misty River Books: 4710 Lazelle Ave., Terrace, BC
· Mountain Eagle Books: 3775 3rd Avenue Smithers, BC
· SkeenaWild Conservation Trust Office: 4505 Greig Ave., Terrace, BC
Additional Tour Dates:
Jan - Dates to be announced for Prince Rupert/ Houston
Please feel free to forward this message on to your friends. Any questions – call or e-mail me: 250-638-0998 rod,,,skeenawild.org
Looking forward to seeing you next week.