Downtow n Terrace
- man passed out in lobby of Clinton Manor Apartments. He was arrested for breaching his probation.
- intoxicated pan handler at Tim Hortonís on Lakelse. Checks were done of area.
- man bothering people at the Royal Bank. He was located and told to move on.
- suspicious person near Royal Bank
- intoxicated person near Mr. Mikeís. Checks were done of area.
- fam ily dispute. A woman was given a ride to another address to separate the unhappy people.Elsewhere Terrace
- intoxicated m an weaving in and out of traffic. The m an was located with a friend who was taking him home.
- a red 2005 Ford F 250 attempted to make a left turn where left turns are not allowed on Tetrault and Keith. He was unable to make the turn, so stopped and backed up, right into a blue 2006 Volkswagen Jetta that was behind him . The vehicle then left the scene of the collision without stopping. Minor dam age to the Jetta. Under investigation.
- domestic violence investigation
- a woman assaulted another woman by pouring beer on her.
- a m an was trying to climb an invisible ladder in a parking lot on Keith Ave. He was arrested for public intoxication.
- an amount of marijuana was turned over to police from staff at Mills Memorial Hospital.
- Mills Memorial Hospital requested police assistance in dealing with a patient. This patient ended up complying with staff direction on their own and police were not required.
- intoxicated m an knocking on a door on Agar Ave asking directions to the Menís Shelter. Police conducted checks in the
- a person on Kofoed Dr was confrontational and aggressive to a BC Hydro employee. There is an ongoing issue between
this person on BC Hydro. Agreed to deal with BC Hydro thru civil court and not thru their employees.
- family dispute. The people involved were spoken with agreed to another course of actionRural
- police assisted Dease Lake Detachment with transportation of person apprehended under a Mental Health Act Directorís Warrant to Mills Memorial Hospital
People with information on crime are asked to contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS. Or a Tip can be left anonymously online at www.bccrimestoppers.com