- false business alarm on Lakelse Ave
- false 911 call
- group of youth selling drugs on Lakelse Ave. The group was located and investigated.
- intoxicated man walking on Hall St. Checks were done of area.
- fight at Kalum St and Lakelse Ave. Checks were done of area.
- a native woman with a man as counterpart stole liquor from the Skeena Liquor Store at about 7 PM.Elsewhere Terrace
- a white 2000 Pontiac Sunfire in a snowbank on Graham Ave. The owner had the vehicle towed out of the ditch.
- police assisted with a landlord / tenancy disagreement on Kalum St.
- a 16 yr old girl and an 18 yr old woman were arrested for shoplifting by the Loss Prevention Officer at Walmart. Police attended to Walmart. The mother of the 16 yr old girl attended to Walmart and picked up her daughter to face consequences at home. The 18 yr old woman was released to her.
- police assisted a woman with parental custody issues
- false 911 call on Scott Ave. A 7 yr old was playing with a phone.
- a minor parking lot motor vehicle accident. One of the men involved in the incident is alleged to have assaulted the other man involved, giving him a black eye and a bloody nose. Under investigation.
- complaint of a man taking a cheque not belonging to him, from a shared mailbox.
- intoxicated man on Hall St. Police determined that his level of intoxication was so high that he needed to go to the hospital. BC Ambulance attended and transported him to Mills Memorial.
- two men fighting on Lazelle Ave and Kenney St. Checks were done of area.
- an 18 yr old man was arrested on Loen St for breaching his undertaking condition of not to consume alcohol. He will appear in court today.
- 15 yr old girl reported missing
- a woman reported having a knife held at her throat by an unknown man at her door. Investigation revealed that this is not true. Ministry of Children and Families and Victim Services are assisting police with this matter.Thornhill
- theft from three unlocked vehicles parked in a residence driveway on Valleyview Ave
- property dispute at an address on Hemlock St
- a woman reported that her ex is driving a car registered in her name. Police advised her to cancel the plates.Rural
nothing to reportKitsumkalum, Kulspai, Gitaus
nothing to report
People with information on crime are asked to contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS. Or a Tip can be left anonymously online at www.bccrimestoppers.com
Agreement with Mr. Halley