- two men arrested for public intoxication on Lakelse Ave, separate incidents.
- disturbance on Lazelle Ave. Checks were done of the residence in question.
- woman arrested for public intoxication at the Bear Country InnElsewhere Terrace
- a black menís wallet was lost on Jan. 7 outside of Gusís Recreation Center Greig Ave containing cash, ID, and various cards.
- a woman called 911 for a plumbing emergency. The Terrace Fire Department turned the water off.
- car blocking a driveway on Davis Ave. Various calls were made and the car was moved.
- domestic dispute. A man was arrested for assault and breach of probation
- suicidal man. Attempts were made to locate him. Under investigation.
- man attended to a residence on Little Ave and stated that he was assaulted. He was transported to Mills Memorial Hospital for treatment. He refused treatment and caused problems in the hospital. He was arrested for public intoxication.
- a series of 911 calls were made from a residence on Pear St. The caller stated he had a knife, then denied having one, then stated that he was buttering toast. Police attended. The inhabitants were all intoxicated and stated that the trouble makers had left. No one was injured or in need of 911.
- false cell 911 call
- disturbance on Pear St. A man and woman were arrested for public intoxication. An assault is under investigation.
- business false alarm on Park Ave
- report of a theft from an apartment buildingThornhill
- domestic dispute. Verbal argument. A window was smashed. A woman was transported to another address for the night.
- man refusing to leave a residence on Queensway Dr. All parties were intoxicated. The man was transported to the Menís Shelter.
- disturbance on Thornhill St. A man was arrested for pubic intoxication.Rural
- a blue 2005 Honda Accord was rear ended by a grey 2009 Mazda 3 on Hwy 16 / Eby St on Jan. 7. Minor damage and minor injuries.
- a yellow Clipper canoe was stolen from a residence on Lakelse Lake sometime during the last week of December and first week of January. The canoe was chained to a tree and the chain was cut.
- single vehicle rollover on Hwy 16 near Big Oliver Creek about 45 km East of Terrace. A blue 2008 F250 lost control on icy roads and hit the ditch and rolled. One of the occupants was transported to Mills Memorial Hospital for assessment. The other three occupants were uninjured and transported back into Terrace by police. The vehicle was heavily damaged and towed.
People with information on crime are asked to contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS. Or a Tip can be left anonymously online at www.bccrimestoppers.com