- Loss Prevention Officer of Save On Foods arrested a 42 yr old man for shoplifting.
- a man advised an employee of the Best Western Inn that a group of persons wanted to beat him up. Checks were done of the area for the man and / or group of people.
- a man was arrested for public intoxication on Greig Ave
- complaint of a suspicious person asking to photograph the inside of a personís vehicle trunk. The man was determined to be a local lawyer who was doing research for an upcoming court case.Elsewhere Terrace
- report of a group of people drinking by the Hothouse. Three men and one woman were located. All were mildly intoxicated. They were moved on.
- false business alarm on Braun St
- a vehicle known to police to belong to a prohibited driver was observed on Hwy 16 near Ferry Island. The vehicle was checked and the driver was prohibitited. Numerous violation tickets were issued. The vehicle was impounded. The driver was issued an appearance notice to appear in court for driving while prohibited.
- report of a man and woman fighting on Keith Ave. Checks were done of the area.
- report of a neighbor screaming for help. Police attended and discovered that a woman had just recently been rescued by her husband from a deep snowbank. She had stepped outside for a brief moment, slipped on ice, and became stuck in the snow. She had been stuck in it for a couple of hours. Police called BC Ambulance to assess the woman. No injuries.
- abandoned 911 call was investigatedRural
- a yellow 2003 Chevy S10 was observed towing a red 1991 Oldsmobile Cutlass on Queensway Dr / Substation Rd. The vehicle was being towed in an illegal and unsafe manner. The driver was issued numerous violation tickets.
- a maroon Chev Cavalier was observed swerving all over Hwy 37 near the Airport Hill. Checks were done of the area.
- harassment complaint under investigationKitsumkalum, Kulspai, Gitaus
nothing to reportPeople with information on crime are asked to contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222 TIPS. Or a Tip can be left anonymously online at www.bccrimestoppers.com