Downtow n Terrace
- manager of Safeway arrested a 38 yr old woman for shoplifting. She was on probation with a condition of not to be in any Safeway in British Columbia. Charges of theft and breach of probation are being forwarded to Crown Counsel.
- a woman reported two women and a man yelling at her on Lakelse Ave / Kalum St. Checks were done of area.Elsewhere Terrace
- report of a m an and woman talking to each other. They are on conditions to have no contact. Checks were done.
- man reported missing from Mills Memorial Hospital. He returned on his own accord shortly after.
- two vehicles parked at the arena on Feb. 4 had their windshield wipers ripped off
- a 12 yr old girl was reported missing. Police located her.
- intoxicated woman at the Ksan Emergency Shelter. BC Ambulance transported her to hospital for assessment. Police attended to the hospital shortly after and arrested her again for public intoxication.
- assault investigation
- a red 4 dr sedan parked on Scott St contained 4 people smoking pot. Checks were done of area.
- report of a breach. A person on a no contact order was yelling at another person at their residence. Occurred last week.
- lost purseThornhill
- a phone call received from a child stating that they were looking for their father in various places. Police called the number back. Not a valid phone number.
- a white Ford Explorer tailgating another vehicle on Hwy 16.
- a man lying in the middle of the road and a white 2000 Dodge flatdeck pickup in the snowbank on Queensway Dr / Old Hwy 16. Police arrested a 53 yr old m an for impaired driving. The vehicle was towed.
- suicidal woman. She was transported to Mills Memorial Hospital by BC Ambulance.Rural
- single motor vehicle accident on Hwy 113 near Rosswood. A logging truck lost control on icy roads and hit a power pole. Its logs were half off the trailer, wrapped up in the power lines. BC Hydro and Ministry of Highways, and Billabong attended to assist. The truck was driveable.
- sexual interference investigation
- a blue 2011 Dodge Caravan had its front passenger side tire slashed on the night of Feb. 1 while parked at the airportKitsumkalum, Kulspai, Gitaus
nothing to report
People with information on crime are asked to contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS. Or a Tip can be left anonymously online at www.bccrimestoppers.com