- two intoxicated people in a residence on Greig Ave causing problems. A 37 yr old man and a 35 yr old woman were arrested for causing a disturbance.
- Skeena Mall security report that an intoxicated man is causing problems. Police arrested a 59 yr old man for public intoxication.
- police assisted Shoppers Drug Mart in the removal of a man who is no longer welcome in the storeElsewhere Terrace
- a residence on Sparks St was broken into on Feb. 13 sometime during the day. An HP digital camera, a green Kelly Jackson guitar, a black bass guitar, and a Shure microphone was stolen.
- a 23 yr old suicidal woman. Police spoke with her. Her comments were made in anger.
- an unknown man making harassing phone calls, asking to be a personís friend. Advice was given on the matter.
- an intoxicated woman reported that an intoxicated man was in her residence refusing to leave. Police attended. The woman refused to cooperate with police. Checks were done of the area.
- police assisted BC Ambulance with the apprehension of a man
- a green 2007 Ford Freestyle went thru Tim Hortonís drive thru with a baby on the female driverís lap. Checks were done of the area.
- Cassie Hall School turned over to police an unknown pill that was located on school grounds.
- report of drug activity
- a neighbor in Davis Ave saw a woman enter a residence thru a window. Police attended and spoke with the woman. She lived there and was locked out.
- report of a person resembling the suspects in the break and enter of Ebonyís walking on Kalum St.
- uttering threats complaint. Police gave advice to the complainant.
- a room mate was intoxicated and wrecking things in a residence on Pear St. A 44 yr old woman was arrested for public intoxication.
- report of an assault. The assault investigation led to a possible suicidal man investigation. Police followed up with the man who had attended Mills Memorial Hospital. The assault was unsubstantiated.
- verbal domestic dispute on Kalum St. The man and woman were separated for the night.Thornhill
- an older Grey Jeep Cherokee went down the old Skeena Bridge the wrong way. The licence plate obtained did not match a known vehicle.
- mischief to a residence on Queensway Dr. 3 windows were broken.
- a landlord requested police assistance in accessing a rental unit. Police attended with her.
- familial dispute. A 21 yr old man was removed from the residence and transported to alternate lodgings.Rural
- possible impaired driver in a grey Dodge Ram on Hwy 37. The vehicle was located on Hwy 16. The driver was sober.
- report of an assault. The complainant is not cooperative with police.
- police assisted Stewart Detachment with an animal cruelty complaint. The man is alleged to have thrown his dog off the Nass River Bridge.
- assault at a residence on Kalum Lake Rd. A 21 yr old intoxicated woman was arrested for assault.Kitsumkalum, Kulspai, Gitaus
nothing to reportPeople with information on crime are asked to contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS. Or a Tip can be left anonymously online at www.bccrimestoppers.com
alpha and bravo...
Motor Vehicle Act deems...