- person reported missing. He was seen downtown Terrace.
- false business alarm on Emerson St
- people causing a disturbance on Park Ave. Checks were done of the area.
- uttering threats investigation. Advice was given.Elsewhere Terrace
- speeding white Honda on Munro St. Checks were done of the area.
- false alarm on Weber Ave
- mischief to a blue Chevy Optra and a red Pontiac G5 parked on Tetrault St sometime on Saturday night.
- break and enter to All Nationís Center on Sparks St sometime during the night of March 22/23. A white Fender electric guitar, a kitchen knife, and pop were stolen.
- false business alarm on Walsh Ave
- suicidal woman. Police spoke with her. Unfounded.
- a 35 yr old man was arrested for breaching a condition of not to be outside of residence under the influence of alcohol. He was held for court.
- an intoxicated person called police because the man he was drinking with threatened to punch his TV. The man had left prior to police attendance and his identity was unknown.
- false residential alarm on Hanson St. Cancelled prior to police attendance.
- a 31 yr old man and a 16 yr old girl passed out in a laundry room on Little Ave apartments. The girl was arrested for public intoxication.
- an incident was reported that had already been dealt with the day before.
- Loss Prevention Officer of Walmart arrested a 19 yr old man for shoplifting. He is banned from the store for
- neighborhood dispute involving threats made. Advice was given.
- two men harassing people for money outside of Copperside on Kalum St. They left on their own accord.
Checks were done of area.
- domestic dispute. Police spoke with the people. Unfounded.
- third party report of uttering threats. Parties involved were not cooperative. Police did checks of area.
- 56 year old woman deceased on Straume Ave.
- accusations of theft made via Facebook. Advice was given.
- money went missing. Advice was given.
- uttering threats complaint under investigation
- a man requested police assistance with obtaining belongings from an ex. Matters of property are not resolved between the two. Police unable to assist.
- false residential alarm on Gordon Dr.
- suicidal man. Police located the man. Unfounded. He was escorted to a residence and placed into the care of a sober person.
- 911 call. A woman claimed to have received a telepathic message that she needed to relay to police. Police assured the woman everything was ok.
- complaint of a 49 yr old man drinking with a 17 yr old girl. The girl was transported to her residence.
- an intoxicated 60 yr old woman refusing to leave a residence. She was arrested for breach of peace.Thornhill
- break and enter to Allenís Scrap Yard on Queensway Dr. A laptop and cheques were stolen. Under investigation.
- report of stolen unregistered firearms
- a back pack containing various items was found in the bush near Hagen St
- an intoxicated person reported that the vehicle keys were taken away by the spouse. Not a police matter.
- a tent was stolen out of a backyard on Pine StRural
- threatening text messages. Police determined it is going both ways as the result of a separation. Advice was given.
- suspicious vehicle on Dover Rd. Described as a grey Dodge crewcab with distinctive green lights in the grill, a different colored driverís side wheel well, and different colored canopy.
- report of a grey Honda Civic driving erratically. The registered owner of the vehicle was spoken with.
- a person reported seeing a car in the Skeena River about 30 minutes East of town on Hwy 16. Police found
what appears to be an old trailer.
- red Ford pickup truck speeding on Copper River Rd
- a 2008 Ford F 350 was rear ended while parked on Old Lakelse Lake Rd and Hwy 16. Very minor damage.
- a group of people starting a bonfire on Thornhill Creek and Queensway Dr. They were dispersed by police.Kitsumkalum
- a cell phone went missing during a party.Gitaus, Kulspai
nothing to report
People with information on crime are asked to contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS. Or a Tip can be left anonymously online atwww.bccrimestoppers.com