The workshop is for everyone presenting at the community hearings scheduled for the beginning of May in Terrace.
We will provide an explanation of the JRP process, the kind of information the panel is looking for, as well as answering any questions you may have.
Come out and meet others who are standing up for the Northwest! We hope to see you Monday, April 30th, at the Kiva Sports Café (at NWCC) from 7-9 pm.
FOWS (Friends of Wild Salmon) is on Facebook!
Please use this page to ask questions, network and get support for your oral presentation.http://www.facebook.com/FriendsOfWildSalmon Schedule your oral statement
You are responsible for scheduling your oral statement if you registered with an email address (those without email will be contacted by phone).Follow the steps below:
1) Go to: https://www.eply.com/client/NEB/login.aspx
2) Enter the email address used on your Oral Statement registration form.
• You must enter the same email address used on your registration form
• Each email address can only be used to schedule one oral statement
3) Once your email address is validated, make the following selections:
• choose the language of your oral statement,
• choose the location in which you want to make your oral statement
• choose the date and timeslot that is most convenient for you
4) Review the photo consent information
5) Click “Submit” Terrace Hearing Dates
Kitsumkalum Community Hall, 14295 Highway 16 West
7 May 2012 (starting at 7:00 p.m.)
8, 9 and 10 May 2012 (starting at 9:00 a.m.)
11 May 2012 (as required)