- 19 yr old man arrested for public intoxication near Tim Horton’s on Lakelse Ave
- man panhandling in the Safeway Parking Lot. Checks were done of area.
- man walking into traffic on Greig Ave. Checks were done of area.Elsewhere Terrace
- group of intoxicated men near Shopper’s Drug Mart. The group was located and spoken with. Everyone was sober enough to continue on with their day.
- lost wallet with various ID and cards. Possible lost in Smithers.
- counterfeit $10 bill passed at a local business. Second one in Terrace. SN #FDU5194317
- motor vehicle incident at Keith Ave / Kenny St. A Toyota Corolla was traveling east on Keith Ave. A Ministry of Highways truck was traveling north on Kenny St. The truck collided with the car, causing it to flip onto its side and come to rest against a pole. The lone female occupant of the car was taken to Mills Memorial Hospital with undetermined injuries.
- harassment complaint. Police gave advice on the matter.
- gold extended cab pickup with Alberta plates doing donuts in the Walmart parking lot. Checks were done of area.
- broken down vehicle partially blocking road on Lanfear Rd and Thomas St. Vehicle was gone prior to police attendance.
- two intoxicated people were locked outside of their apartment. Police attended. A key was procured and they were let inside.
- man vomiting on Evergreen St and Haugland Ave. Checks were done of area.
- sexual assault investigation
- intoxicated family member kicking at a door of a residence and refusing to leave. Police located and arrested the 14 yr old boy for public intoxication.
- intoxicated family member refusing to leave and then left on her own accord. Police did checks of the area.Thornhill
- neighbor dispute. Person involved did not want any police action at this time.
- mischief to a vehicle parked at Thornhill Jr Secondary SchoolRural, Kitsumkalum, Gitaus, Kulspai
nothing to reportPeople with information on crime are asked to contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222 TIPS. Or a Tip can be left anonymously online at www.bccrimestoppers.com